The stainless steel division, the most recent department created in the company, has made its objective to offer specific solutions and/or at an overall level in the field of food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. We are competent in the execution of:
- the construction of process equipment (skid), and process lines: liquids, powder.
- Metallic constructions and stainless steel ware.
- the construction of tank and reservoirs.
- the execution of assembling operations and the connection of the equipment on site, such as reservoirs, skids, etc…
- the execution of the mechanical maintenance works.
In our white workshop, whose infrastructure ensures the non-contamination of the materials, we employ the orbital welding technology. Moreover, we draw up and observe the quality control directives in order to guarantee the set traceability and quality standards. Equipped with a mobile passivation installation and a mobile prefabrication workshop, we are capable of carrying out specific activities on site. Our teams frequently intervene in controlled environments, being fully knowledgeable and observant of the GMP standards. In order to offer complete solutions to our clients, we entered a partnership with two companies specializing in:
Process Design and Detail Design
LCI is a French company with over 25 years of experience in the design and conception of food and cosmetic installations. Its main responsibility is Basic and Detailed Design
Electrical engineering and control systems
Contec Romania is the subsidiary of a Belgian company with over 25 years of experience in electrical engineering, tool integration / control systems, power control units (Siemens, Rockwell, Telemecanique), in the chemical, cosmetic and food industries.
This partnership enables us to propose solutions comprising:
- the conception of the process equipment
- the construction of equipment in our workshops in Romania (skid construction and testing)
- on site installation (we are capable to intervene throughout Europe)
- the integration of equipment in the existing fabrication process