|1991:||- the foundation of Industrial Montaj in the heart of Prahova County, in Ploiesti, which boasts the first oil refinery built in 1857. We are ideally placed in a bustling industrial area, close to Bucharest (30 minutes from the International Airport)|
|1995:||- Establishing headquarters in 342 Mihai Bravu Street, with 500 sq. metres of administrative offices and a 500 sq. metres workshop on a 5000 sq. metres plot of land.|
|2002:||- Obtaining the ISO9001 certification|
|2005:||- 1st place in the Small and Medium Enterprises in the Romanian National Classification in the field of metallic construction and metal fabrication.|
|2008:||- Adopting a French – Romanian management|
- Workshop expansion following the purchase of assets from a neighbouring company, a 5000 sq. metres plot of land.
- The purchase of a second 4000 sq. metres plot to ensure the company’s development.
- The purchase and implementation of orbital welding technology.
- Investments in a white workshop in order to diversify our activity in the field of stainless steel for the cosmetic, food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
- The completion the 1st project abroad (Italy) - obtaining the ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certifications
- Investments in a new workshop of 1500 sq. metres for the carbon steel in order to facilitate better handling of production materials for the fabrication of skids, steel constructions and metal working.
- Industrial Montaj is currently located on a 14,000 sq. metres site.