Industrial Montaj fosters innovation and makes acquisitions in accordance with 3 criteria: quality, safety and performance.
Industrial Montaj follows the investment plan initiated in 2009, which translates in the purchase of:
- machine tools (e.g. saw, pressure pumps, pipe bevelling machines, etc)
- handling equipment (telehandler, chain hoist-forklift, crane, etc)
- means of transport (bus, truck, etc)
- personal protective equipment (PPE)
- electrical equipment (edge bevelling machine, welding machine)
- control equipment (analyser, gas detector)
- IT equipment
All machines and equipment undergo periodical inspections in accordance with our control plan within the frame of the quality standard system (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001).
A quality control department which is responsible for:
- non destructive test. We are qualified to conduct penetrating liquid, ultrasound and visual inspections.
- drawing up the quality / inspection plans
- drawing up the construction plans (The Operation, Maintenance and Service Manual )
- administrating the homologation, the authorization and the welding procedure in compliance with the EN/ASME codes
IT hardware and software, such as:
- Primavera planning software
- plotter for printing the layouts and blueprints
- simulation software for the erection operations
- a 1500 sq. metres workshop fitted with a 10 T overhead travelling crane (7m height under hook). Sand blasting cabin (200 sq. metres), Paint cabin (200 sq. metres )
- a 500 sq. metres white workshop accommodating all fabrication operations of pipes and equipment, stainless steel equipment.
- a 500 sq. metres mechanic workshop housing a lathe, a saw for the manufacture and size adjusting of metal parts.
Documents for download: