New Process Line
As part of the effort to increase its production capacity, P&G contracted Industrial Montaj to execute the civil and mechanical works. We executed:
- the entire supplying of materials (the pipes, the mounting, equipments, tools)
- the equipment’s foundation
Erection and mounting operations for:
- a raw materials storage tank (weight: 10 tons, height: 12 metres)
- a 12 tons vat + mixer
- a skid comprising the mixer-vat assembly + equipment (weight: 19 tons)
The construction of 3 skids in our workshops:
- 1 skid for the cubitainer unloading
- 2 heat exchanger skids
- prefabrication and mounting of 5 process in 316 stainless steel piggable line we used orbital welding technology and TIG.
the construction of the departure and arrival stations for pigable line.
- the mounting of a total of 1,200 linear metres of piping ND 15 to ND 150
- the prefabrication and mounting of the utilities lines (steam, treated water, hot water, air, etc)
- the passivisation of the in line installations using the mobile passivisation equipment
- casting the concrete flooring + epoxy
The project involved a total of 24,000 work hours, complying with the GMP norms and in coordination with the production to observe the construction site directives. The operations continued both at night and at weekends.